Encore Wood Deck Coating Looks Great and is Guaranteed for Life!
Thousands of homeowners across the Country have enjoyed the benefit of resurfacing their tired wooden decks with Encore. But just because we have a great product, doesn’t mean that we rest on our laurels. We’re proud to introduce the next generation of Encore. Not only does Encore look and feel better, it’s robust resin package greatly enhances performance and service life. In accelerated weather tests conducted throughout 2012, Encore outperforms the previous Encore formulation by over 5:1! Here’s what you get with Encore:
New Technologies Place Encore in a Class of Its Own.
- A more refined appearance. Encore dries to a form a skid-resistant, yet elegant finish. Your wood deck will look great and provide a new level of safety for your family by locking down splinters and creating a skid-resistance walking surface. Encore’s new texture complies with ADA standards for skid-resistance while balancing the need for easy cleaning and durability.
- New Thermal-Smart technology is incorporated into Encore’s new formulation so it stays cooler on bare feet in hot weather.
- Infinicolor-technology allows you to choose any color under the Sun by simply adding a gallon of acrylic latex paint to the Encore 5-gallon pail. Infinicolor-technology guarantees a perfect color match.
- Elastix is a robust new resin package that increases Encore’s ability to withstand changing weather conditions. Expansion & contraction is the single biggest challenge for deck coatings and Encore has mastered the challenge with Elastix. Year after year, Encore will provide the level of protection that you expect from a market leader.
- Self-healing. When necessary, Encore’s resin technology steps up and heals small cuts and incisions and helps prevent the delamination and peeling that would otherwise occur.
- A Lifetime Warranty! Encore is guaranteed for as long as you own your home. What other deck product protects your investment like Encore?
Encore Deck Coating Restores and Revives Wood Decks & Docks.
Penetrating deck sealers and deck stains simply recolor the splinters on your wood deck! End the annual deck maintenance by restoring your wood deck with Encore Composite Deck Coating.
Encore is a durable deck coating that repairs decks and wood docks, filling in cracks, locking down splinters, and leaving behind a safe, skid-resistant surface. Wood decks and wood docks that have been restored with Encore, continue to stay in service for years, saving thousands of dollars over the cost of replacement. So why replace your wood deck when you can restore your wood deck it at a fraction of the cost?
Watch the Encore Video
Repair Your Wood Deck. Don’t Replace it! This is Wood Deck Resurfacing at its Finest.
It’s estimated that Encore saves the average customer between 64-86% over the cost of replacement. With the “Thrift Consciousness” mindset that’s sweeping the economy, homeowners are right to choose Encore. Why replace when you can resurface with Encore?
How Much Does One Encore Kit Cover and What’s an Average Cost?
Coverage will depend on the condition of the wood and how heavy it’s applied. Coverage is 280-400 square feet per kit. Including Pretreat (Encore’s priming adhesive) and the cost of an average gallon of paint, Encore costs approximately $.60 per square foot/per coat.
How Many Coats Should I Apply?
Two coats are required. If you have left-over material, put a third coat over high-traffic areas.
How Long Does it Typically Take to Resurface a Deck?
An average 15′ x 20′ deck that has been cleaned can usually be completed in less than a full day.
What are the Maintenance Requirements?
Encore is not prone to mold or algae growth and can be easily cleaned periodically with soap and water. If necessary, a maintenance coat can always be applied. A Maintenance coat can be used to repair damage, normal wear, or to change the original color.
The proprietary Encore formulation is backed by over 82 years of experience. Learn more about this exciting product by visiting our FAQ page.
Visit our FAQ page for more details.